Destination B1 Unit 10 (Passive 1), ex. A-F
- Every year, several prizes are given to the best students.
- When the pizza was delivered, it was cold.
- You will be told when you come in.
- That song is not played on the radio very often, is it?
- Was your money stolen out of your bag?
- We were not allowed to use a dictionary in the exam yesterday.
- That film won’t be shown in our local cinema for a long time.
- Will I be picked up from the station on Saturday?
- When people are arrested, they are token to the police station.
- Milk is usually kept in the fridge.
- Wil we be told what’s in next week’s test?
- How did people communicate over long distances before the pone was invented?
- Will you be allowed to come to the party next Saturday?
- You will be given your exam results nest Monday.
- Was Aidan’s bike found yesterday?
- At ten o’clock yesterday morning, the local bank in the high street was robbed.
- At one minute past ten, the police were called.
- A few minutes later, the police arrived at the bank. The crime scene was investigated.
- At twenty past ten, the robbers’ fingerprints were found.
- At half past eleven, the robbers were caught.
- Next week, they will be sent to prison.
- They are usually fixed in car workshops.
- They will be held in Japan.
- They are usually awarded to the film actors, directors, producers, cameramen and so on.
- I’m not allowed to do anything other than in the lesson, for example play games or watch videos, eat.
- I was given a ticket to the concert.
- I’ll probably be given some interesting books.
- Will the letters be sent first class.
- I’m not sure if pizza is eaten in China.
- Someone told me that cars are not made in the UK anymore.
- Are the animals fed three times a day?
- Mr Jones is ill, so we will not be given a geography test today.
- Was she token to hospital in an ambulance?
- were built
- were owned
- are owned
- was created
- are kept
- are allowed
- not kept
- were only invented
- was done
- is still lived
- are only shown
- are kept
- are looked
- are given
- will be given