“Think” 3 B1 Workbook – be allowed to/ let ex. 1 , Music (ex. 1, 2 ), Verbs of perception (ex.1)
A MUSIC MAKERS be allowed to / let
- I’m allowed to stay up late at the weekend.
- My parents let me practise my electric guitar in the garage.
- My parents don’t let me go out on school nights.
- I’m allowed to have parties at home.
- My parents don’t let me go to concerts on my own.
Opp, srumd, par, tagriu:
Types of music
Jzaz, oilniv, inapo, laslacsic:
- I really like listening to nature sounds.
- I never listen to jzaz.
- I don’t play in any instrument.
- I’d love to play piano and tambourine.
Verbs of perception
1. Why are you smelling the milk?
2. What’s for dinner? It smells great.
3. What are you looking at?
4.You don’t look great. What’s the matter?
5.It tastes awful. What is it?
6.Why are you tasting the soup again?
7.A Why are you feeling my coat?
В.I’m sorry. It’s just so soft.
8 I like the way this jumper feels.
9 I love your new hairstyle. It looks
10 Your hands feel very cold. Are you
11 She’s not tasting the food for the
wedding today; she’ll do it tomorrow.
12 I don’t like that new building. It doesn’t really look good.